▶ Marketing Challengers is a nationwide marketing competition for university undergraduates. This is a playground for students, regardless of their marketing foundation, to experience real industry working process of developing an Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Plan and presenting their ideas to client brand, who is the competition's exclusive sponsor.
▶ For students who participate in the competition as contestants, Marketing Challengers will be an opportunity for them to practice working in marketing industry, gain skills (teamwork, presentation, analyzing) and knowledge (market research, marketing communication) and stand a chance to to make themselves outstanding in front of famous sponsoring brands, who could be their employers in the future.
▶ This form is for ALL (individual, incomplete team, complete team). Some notes before filling are:
* One contestant can only be in ONE team.
* Participants in one team can come from DIFFERENT universities or colleges.
* Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates (people who graduate right in or after 2019) from any majors can join the competition.
* Participants who proceeded to the finale of Marketing Challengers previous years cannot participate in Marketing Challengers Season 10.
* Ambassadors, Organizing Team and those who work for Exclusive Sponsor, Strategic Partners and In-kind Sponsors of Marketing Challengers Season 10 cannot join the contest.