Case in Round 1: http://bit.ly/MarChaRound1
- Format: Contestants must submit in forms of:
- A Powerpoint with up to 10 slides (maximum 800 words; excluding introduction, closing, and reference slides), converted to PDF format.
- An A4-page PDF (maximum 500 words) for further clarification.
- How To Submit:
- Each team must submit their documents through this Google Form. Any submissions to the email address of Marketing Challengers will not be accepted.
Submission Link: http://bit.ly/R1Submission
The SUBJECT and the name of ALL FILES must be named following the format:
[Round 1]_[Team Name]_[Leader’s Full Name]_[Marcha S10]
- The Organizing Team is not responsible for any late submissions. The result will be announced on 16/11/2109.
- - Individual Registration: 10:00 AM 01/11/2019
- - Team Registration: 11:59 PM 07/11/2019
- - Submission: 11:59 PM 10/11/2019 (late submission will be reduced by 10% mark)
- Contestants MUST NOT send messages to Peugeot customers, saying they are the representatives of Peugeot or using the image of Peugeot for any commercial activity.
- Contestants must clarify they are competing in Marketing Challengers competition when talking to any target audience.
- Any violation will be treated heavily and the organizing team has the right to terminate that team application.